• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I do

Started by Lynnya, March 03, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

I'm putting this in moderate cos when I say easy I always get a surprise  :funny:  This is where I'm at with the usual levels, curves and brought down the red and blue a bit in hue/sat.. I also need I see to reduce the magenta that's all over the walls and her dress...comments so far welcome

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hey Girl, nice to see you back around the cooler!  ;)  Played around with this one and finally went back to the gallery. Ck out G ... 20  Maybe the lavender/purplish color is supposed to be on the veil etc.? The other pic is from a different perspective, but maybe it can point you in the right direction?
This is it with quick curves for white pt 244 on dress and black 15 on groom's suit.

Hannie

I was thinking the same as Shadow, the very light lavender perhaps being part of the tulle?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

I know... it's a tricky one.. here are a couple more.. I don't remember ever seeing a colored veil tho.. but then... who knows..I'm just thinking more and more it's a color cast... :-\

Lynnya

here is my wip...

if the tulle needs to be lavender I can do it later?

Shadow

Wow Lynn ... you have taken this image so far.  :up:

Candice

God bless you for taking on the wedding pictures.  I don't do wedding pics... but I love watching you guys that take them on!!
Candice

Lynnya

So need input pleasea senoritas and senors... what do I need to do to finish this ... all suggestions welcome.

Shadow

Wonderful job on the little boy in the bkgd! Maybe brighten his collar a wee bit and there's a dark smudge over his rt eye. (looking at the monitor) Think the white over the book might be damage?  You have done a beautiful job with this one Lynn  :up:

Lynnya

yup.. damage on book, and boys eye.. I see it.. and I'll brighten his shirt a bit...Thanks for those great eyes :cool:

Shadow

Lynnya

How's this... I'm not actually sure that was damage on his jacket... it's there in the other pic in the gallery  :-\ unless it's the same smudge factor... (that's a technical term)..anyone see anything else??

Candice

It's really coming out great!
Candice