• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Grand Lady

Started by Candice, February 17, 2017, 10:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Oh I love this image Candy... nice color correct - good luck ... looking forward to seeing the final.. gonna be gorgeous :loveit:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Thank you, Lynnya.  I  waited for new pictures hoping something would come along that struck my fancy.  She did.  She's a fine lady that for sure.
Candice

Shadow

Looking good Candice! I'm with Lynn ... love the image and look forward to your final  :)

Hannie

Looking great Candy!
Wonder if that little blob under her ear may be an earring?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

It was an earring, Hannie.  I caught it when I went back and forth between layers.  You'll see it when I post my update.   :hug:
Candice

Candice

Here's an update.   :)
Candice

Shadow

Beautiful Candice.  :up:

Mhayes

Looks great. Wonder if between the original and the restored if what is on top of her head is a bun and there is a little bit more of it or not?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Beautiful job Candy! 
I think Margie is right and there is (very small) bit extra towards the back of the bun. 
In the original it also has a little more highlight to one side of that bun and that is what makes it look bigger too. (did that make any sense at all? :D)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Ah.... You're both right.  How's this?

Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Awesome!! There's just a bit more of clean up and off she goes.  :up:
Candice

Shadow

Its so cool when "extra" eyes :D  fill in the details that take a picture over the top. You nailed it Candice!  :)

Candice

Exactly, Shadow.  We've all been there.  After hours all the damage start to look the same.  New eyes gives you that second look.  I'm always amazed that those little things POP out once pointed out!   
Candice