• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check in to tell us where you're from...

Started by John, June 25, 2006, 02:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Tassie D on June 10, 2007, 09:52:49 PM
Thanks Max. Are there avatars and signature banners that we can use for other forums. I'm a member on several and would like to use a sig banner if thats allowed.

Something like this?

*finger snap*... you just reminded me that I was supposed to get some of these together.  Nice job, btw.

nostalgiastudios

Deb and I are from Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

sanbie

Hi Sanbie here..just saw this thread! I am from Brisbane in Queensland Australia!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Juliet

Juliet,from Claremont CA, (soon to be from Los Angeles CA)

LSC

phischer

rjackl

Now: Jacksonville, Florida (pop. lots and lots)
Before retiring in '03: 31 years on Maryland's Eastern Shore, Millington, Maryland pop. about 350 (near Chestertown),

After looking at the google maps on here the other day, I googled our home in Maryland and then sort of toured the area, really a virtual drive through town, it was very cool. Thanks for the inspiration. Ruth

kiska

Ruth, I worked in Ocean City one summer during college.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

rjackl

We loved Ocean City and the board walk and boardwalk fries. We were also very fond of Rehobeth Beath, a little smaller in Delaware.
The water was cold! I planned to grow old in Maryland but my husband died and it was too sad to be where we loved. So I am living near my entire family here in Florida. (Not a huge family but a great one.) We all relocated here from all over the same year.

This is really interesting to find people coming together on this project from so many places. A worthy cause. Ruth

cmpentecost

I had shared with Ruth in an email that I used to live not but a few miles from where she lives now in the outskirts of Jacksonville, FL.  Today's outskirts...tomorrow's downtown.  Jacksonville is growing VERY fast! It is indeed a small world!

Christine

OPRAng

Dave and I are vacationing in Fenwick Island! We were shopping in Rehoboth this afternoon--outlet shopping is the best! And no sales tax!

We love this area too. My parents have a condo here in Fenwick--Dave and I spend at least a week each summer here since they got the place. And a few trips in the off season too.

I grew up on Long Island, so the water here seems like just the right temperature.  :)

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

rjackl

You can't beat shopping in Delaware! Plus it is a beautiful area. Grotto's pizza place, near the main corner in Rehobeth (I think it is a chain now), meant summertime to us. Great memories.

I grew up in Miami so the ocean always seemed freezing there to me, my husband was from the UP of Michigan, he found it toasty.
Enjoy that vacation, wish I was there (and maybe 10-15 years younger). Ruth

Hannie

Hey all!

A newbie here, managed to finish my first photo last week and trying(!) to work on one more.
I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
(love the spell check)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Welcome to OPR and the forums Hannie!  We're glad you have joined us!!

Christine

sanbie

Hi Hannie and welcome to OPR so glad you could join us!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1