• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young man in the Arctic

Started by Lynnya, December 09, 2016, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Just starting on this one from Bambi's gallery.. did the usual but I did up the black point from 0 up to 12 13 ish on his jacket.. it was very clipped..

this is where I'm at.. shouldn't be too hard right?  :cool: Margie can I straighten this or no...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Lynn. Glad you took this one. Bet you know just what to put where the damage on the side is located! Will be back soon to see.

Lynnya

here's where I'm at.. lets see what other's eyes can see..

Shadow

Hey Girl, I like what you did with the damaged corner! Looks very good!  :up: 

Jo Ann Snover

It looks good - that may be Margerie Glacier in Glacier National Park. On the other hand, I'm no expert at telling glaciers apart :)

I have two small suggestions. One, is to alter the cloned pieces of glacier face very slightly so it isn't obvious that you have identical twin features. It only takes a little alteration to hide the similarity.

The other is to make the railing you constructed as sharp-edged as the railing next to it - the not-cloned part. From the point of view of the photograph (pre-damage) I'd assume those two pieces were equally in focus.

Now if you could get me some sunny weather today so I'd feel great looking at Alaska photographs, I'd be all set :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks Joann.. good eye.. good suggestions.. :up:

I think this is better?? I think I might send him home and see what Bambi says.. need another project  ;D

Shadow

Jo Ann does give good suggestions and you made the most of them. Let us know if Bambi agrees!  :up:

Jo Ann Snover

He looks good . . . I mean your edits look good :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks Jo Ann.. always great to improve with other's eye's.. appreciate it.  :hug: