• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Gang

Started by Shadow, November 16, 2016, 09:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi. This is my latest. Settled on this color correction: Levels Auto Gray point (pt chosen using difference method), Curves - White 244 and Black 15 and B &W filter w/Green Filter. This WIP is the rough bkgd correction using healing, cloning and copy/paste from good areas to missing corners. More to do with bkgd and then on to the gang. All feedback welcome  :)

Mhayes

Shadow, beautiful start.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Oh nice one Lyn... love the background.. really looking forward to seeing your final :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thanks Margie and Lynn. One thing about the dark sepia damage/color (whatever you call it), it minimized a MULTITUDE of black spots. Lots and lots of spots!!  :wow:  More later.

Shadow

Hi Gang. Here's a very rough WIP. Each Group you see has more to do to it for sure. My primary concern is on each end the woman behind has their hand on the shoulder of the one in front of them ... no idea how to make them look like anything resembling hands/or fingers actually. What would you do with these hands? Or, how would you fix them?
And the lady in back far left (looking at screen) is missing an earring - is it OK to clone the other one to that side?
All feedback welcome!
Thanks gang!

Shadow

Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

JackR

Looking good, lots of progress...
The early bird gets the worm, but the SECOND mouse gets the cheese...

cheers...

Jack

Lynnya

Lyn it's looking really great!! I clone things all the time the other side of the body.. the hand looks really good to me.. I'm terrible with hands.. if it's a real mess and there is nothing there and it's a man I'll grab hubby and filch his hand and blend it in.. don't tell Margie tho.. :mad:  I really love how you've kept it soft and gentle.. I would stay with that look.. ya know.. you could use that good hand on the other side and puppet warp it to match and just fade it out a bit.. you're good at puppet warping 8) just select the hand-transform flip horizontal put it on top of the damaged hand to sort of match the fingers and then alt mask and paint back in the bits you want..might work..  or not... :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thank you Lynn. Hands are tough. :mad: Hubby sounds like a peach! I went the Google route.
Like the idea of using it on the other side and using what's there to get it lined up. Will give it a shot. Thanks!

Hannie

Nice hands Lyn!

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Thank you very much Hannie!  :loveit: