• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Group Grads

Started by JackR, November 07, 2016, 01:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackR

Well this is the pic I'm working on now...
original

and my WIP...

question is since the 5 in front only their shirts are showing, what to do about the pants? I am inclined to give them all jeans...thoughts on that, or any other comments on what is done thus far?
The early bird gets the worm, but the SECOND mouse gets the cheese...

cheers...

Jack

Mhayes

Jack, rather than crop, wonder what it would look like if you put a 1/4 white border around the photo and then at the bottom extend the gowns to it. The last two will be a problem as they are not wearing gowns, and wonder if you can borrow the person's jeans on the left for them. Transforming will let you bend the shape of the legs to show bent.  Very nice restore at top of the photo!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

JackR

Wasn't proposing a crop, I could indeed add a border, but still will have the damage. Most you can see are wearing jeans and not all the tops are the same but, tho we can go the gown route if you want(would prolly be easier than the jeans) :D Already had the idea to pilfer the jeans from left to right...
Lots of patch tool on the top and sides...

cheers...

Jack

Mhayes

Jack, didn't mean that you were proposing a crop--sort of talking to myself on that one. Play with it and eager to see how you come out. Good luck.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Hi Jack, For me there are no images with your post. I'm with Margie ... looking forward to seeing what you do.

JackR

Shadow, not sure why you are not seeing them, unless flickr is spasing out...posting here with the new thing in our forum...comments/suggestions welcome...

Original

WIP

cheers...

Jack

Lynnya

Lookin real good Jack... by the way.. my security is saying that the website you are using the certificate has been revoked.. comes up everytime now with all images posted on the forum...
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Jack. It was my security as well. Had to turn off tracker blocking security to see flickr links. Since you are probably much further along already, please disregard if you have already addressed these:
On your 2 ladies on the left side of the image ... the girl right behind the one in red has on jeans. Maybe you can mask the folds of her pant legs back in and tweak the cloning so it doesn't repeat. And the girl behind her ... maybe clone in the bkgd to the left of her and trim her back down. It's a little hard to see in the original but I bet she would appreciate it  ::)  Look forward to seeing your next post.

JackR

Here's where I am now...thinking pretty much finished...unless someone sees something I,ve missed...

cheers...

Jack

Hannie

Wow, I love it!
Great job Jack.

:)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Looks great to me too! Lovely work  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Beautiful resore Jack!

JackR

Thanks...I'll be sending it home...

cheers...

Jack

Mhayes

Jack, great job! You took a lemon and made lemonade.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

JackR

thanks guys...careful you'll make me blush... :D

cheers...

Jack