• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Future model :)

Started by Shadow, October 15, 2016, 11:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Good morning gang!  So, Margie shared another cutie with me. This one will be fun.

Added Curves for RGB (Points - W on diaper, B shadow lt of far lt bdg and G shadow under cutie's chin). Then added Hue/Sat to remove remaining color cast. (unless you still see something? Anything?) Added 255/255/255 frame as well.

Unsure whether straightening is appropriate? So, here is a straightened copy just in case. Thoughts? (Maybe the person who shot it wanted it at an angle?)

Repairs etc yet to be done.

Lynnya

Lookin good to me Lyn :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Here you go. Ditched the Hue/Sat in favor of the Channel Mixer (saw that on one of your corrections Lynn!). Looked much better. Added a slight Noise Reduction of 2 and the good ole standby D&B layer to tweak everything a bit. If no one disagrees this little one is heading back to Margie's.

Thanks for giving it the once over Lynn. Girl, you are the best  :hug:

Shadow

Hey there. Found some more areas in need of TLC. Any ideas on area in front of the baby where the other hand would be? Toy? Hand? Blanket? Damage?  See anything else?  Thanks.

Mhayes

Looks good to me and can't think of anything that would improve it. Such a cute picture.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow