• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

color correction feedback please

Started by Lynnya, October 06, 2016, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi guys... as I seem to be all over the place with color this week (maybe cos it's fall) I'm asking for feedback on this image..
thanks
Lynn

pretty innit....

Um.. is this his leg??? looks very strange...

Oh I looked at it again I think it's his pants right??
Yes Lyn lets go for pants lol..
here's where I'm at so far..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Mhayes

Great clean up. I keeping looking at the little boys legs and wanting to smooth them out a little. On the other hand, that's the ways they look in the original.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Margie I took it they were his pants! There is another image in Bambi's gallery of the same group (on the same day I think) I'm pretty sure the little one is wearing pants, and the woman on the phone is the same woman... sweater is the same and both have phones in their hands...

Mhayes

Lynn, you're right. I read pants but thought shorts. It will look better not seeing bare legs.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Wow Lynn! Beautiful.
May I ask ... how did you restore the lady in the background? Really nice work!!
Lyn

Lynnya

Hi Lyn..
Well there was nothing in any channels and I knew the same family on the same day (I think) was in the gallery...the lady on the phone is the same lady...same sweater also on the phone so I took her face... actually used a print screen... otherwise I would have had to remove her completely.

Shadow