• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi All - Returning Member here...

Started by mdedmon, April 18, 2016, 02:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdedmon

Hi All,
I was a part of the original photo rescue when it started years ago. I've been busy with life and kind of lost touch with this organization, but was just reminded of it and thought I'd start again with helping out on photo repair.
Thanks, Mikey

Tori803

Welcome back! We need lots of help for all the photos we have to work on :)
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Jo Ann Snover

Quote from: Tori803 on April 18, 2016, 09:23:45 AM
Welcome back! We need lots of help for all the photos we have to work on :)

As another returning member - returning because I received e-mail about the shortage of volunteers - I'm a bit puzzled that I haven't been assigned any photos yet. Perhaps I've done something wrong (I followed the instructions about putting comments into a gallery with a couple of choices)?

The first two I picked on Friday disappeared from Bambi's gallery over the weekend so I picked two more, adding comments with my name and 1 of 2, 2 of 2. Still nothing.

Have there been changes in what we should do choosing images (since fall of 2013 when I last worked on things)? Thanks
Jo Ann

Mhayes

Jo Ann,

My guess is that someone got ahead of you in a request. This might not have been the case a couple of weeks ago, but with the newsletter we've had a big pick up in the number of volunteers returning. Bambi might be able to tell if your comments were seen or not. If you should make a comment for a photo on the "Lightroom' your request won't be seen.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]