• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Having trouble with Photobucket

Started by MikeG, February 23, 2016, 07:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeG

Uploaded some images to Photobucket but cannot copy and past any link information. Anyone having same problem or anyone with a solution.

Hannie

Mike, i can still copy and past in Photobucket but the site is as slow as molasses.  There seems to be something wrong on their end, any other sites load fast for me as usual.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

MikeG

Thanks for your info. I'm still unable to get the links to work. I sent an e-mail to their support group and received a reply from some automated process that had nothing to do with my question. I'm wondering if the link stuff only works for paid members.

What other photo sharing sites to others use? I would like to post some WIP photos for comment but without a decent photo sharing site it's not possible.

Hannie

Mike, I'm not a paying member but the copy/paste works fine for me.  Did it work for you before?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

MikeG

I finally got a reply from Photobucket support. Turns out I had to re-save my settings for the album. Once I did that everything is now working. I hope. I just posted to the forum and will see if it worked ok.