• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Just joined OPR

Started by barry6386, December 05, 2015, 11:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry6386

I'm very excited to have found this organization. I can see where I will spend a lot of time here. I'm longing to hone my humble skills as a retoucher.

Pat

Hi Barry, it's great to have you join in our efforts!  You will definitely have ample opportunity to hone your skills here.  The forum is a wonderful place to pick up tips and techniques geared to the unique challenges presented with storm damaged photos. 

You will find the atmosphere here is often geared toward fun.  There are however one or two characters who frequently like to stir up a bit of controversy.  Not naming any names but just saying watch out for those from down under.  I think it may have something to do with his skewed view of things.

Pat   
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome Barry! I'm sure you'll enjoy helping out here. Don't forget to check out the tutorials for different ideas on techniques.

Happy restoring!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Barry, welcome aboard and great to have you.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Barry, Pat said it all!  :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Welcome to the team Barry,

Nice to see you on the Forum.  It's a great place to keep up on techniques and ask for help on a photo.

Mike
Mike S.