• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Need a bit of help...

Started by cmpentecost, January 12, 2007, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Below is the before and after of my lastest OPR challenge.  I feel I've made reasonable progress, but the eye on the right side (left eye) still doesn't look right to me.  Also, I'm not sure what the childs hat should look like on the left side.  I'm thinking it might go down to the shoulder and down the back, but that is just a guess.

All input and suggestions are appreciated!!

Christine

Before: 

After: 

Ziaphra

Looks like one of those little bunny suits to me and that could be the ear hanging down. That eye looks a little hard in comparison to the other one...try softening it or try copying the left one and mirroring it so it looks a little more even, and then give them more definition.

cmpentecost

Thanks Ziaphra.  I think you're right...I think it is a bunny suit!!  As for the eye, I thought I had enough material to salvage the original, but I copied the left and mirrored it as you suggested, changing the little white reflection dot, and it looks much better.  I should have done that in the first place, rather than trying to killl myself trying to save the original. ::)

Thanks for your input.

Christine

Kenny

Looking good, Christine. The lower lip looks a little tihnner than the original. I hate doing lips, it's so hard to make them look convincing. Keep us updated, we're bored and need something to do :P

But why is the rum gone?

Ziaphra

Yup...and don't forget those little teeth! :)

cmpentecost

Geez, I forgot about the teeth!  Thanks for the reminder.  Shows what happens when you look at a picture too much...you overlook the obvious!
Thanks.

Christine

cmpentecost

Since it's a balmy 8 below zero today (it was 15 below when I got up this morning), I'm spending my day at the computer, mostly working on this photo.  I'm posting what I've done since my original post and your helpful suggestions.  Please let me know what you think.  I don't think it's done yet, but I'm getting close.

Thank you!

Christine