• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Photoshelter - No Gallery Invitation

Started by Catherine LaBore, March 18, 2013, 03:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine LaBore

Hi Victoria,

I am a fairly new volunteer; well, I volunteered in February, but then I got a temp job which took a little over a month of my time, during which I had no time to do any volunteer work. Now the job is finished and I have time on my hands again. So I went to Photoshelter to see what was there to be worked on.

When I got there I went to my gallery invitations and found no invitation there to the Op Photo Rescue gallery.

How do I remedy this situation?

Thanks,
Kate

Tori803

Catherine, you won't have photos in your Invitation Gallery until you leave comments requesting a photo to work on (on photos in Bambi's, Jonas', or Tess' galleries). Here is a link to pitfalls to avoid when doing so: http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,3925.0.html

Also, you need to allow 24 hours for the distributors to get back to you, since they are in different time zones worldwide.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Tori803

Kate, also, if the photos you make comments on were also selected by another volunteer (you can't see all the other comments) then the photo goes to the first person who requested it. Just keep making comments on photos you like about every other day until you receive an email inviting you to work on a photo. The email will have the link to your Invitation Gallery.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge