• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New member from Palisade, Colorado

Started by Galem, April 11, 2015, 06:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galem

Hello, I am brand new and just beginning to get my feet wet with the processes, tutorials, etc. I am retired from technical illustration, computer graphics and document design. I also volunteer with our local historical society digitizing and cleaning up old photos that are primarily black and white. Working on more recent images will be interesting and challenging. 
I look forward to when I can confidently begin working. I suspect it won't seem like work. I also look forward to learning from you all.
Gayle Madden

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Gayle, with your background it sounds like you will feel right at home here!
There is a treasure of tips and tricks on the forum alone, you can also post your work when in need of an extra pair of eyes.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

JackR

Greetings from Kansas City, MO, welcome to OPR...there are indeed some gifted helpful people here...always ready to help...enjoy your time here...
The early bird gets the worm, but the SECOND mouse gets the cheese...

cheers...

Jack

Mike S.

A warm welcome to the Forum Gayle,

This is the place to give and get tips on photo restoration.  If you get stuck restoring a photo, post the before and your progress so far with a request for help and you will get it.

Thank you,

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Welcome from Michigan Gayle!  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Galem

Hi again, and thank you for your welcomes. I have a question. After downloading the updater and (fingers crossed) uploading my first image, where can I can confirmation that it went to the right spot? Forgive me, I'm hoping you all will have the answer so I don't need to read to much.http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/Smileys/smilies_smf/embarrassed.gif
Thanks!
Gayle Madden

Mhayes

Hi Gayle, a warm welcome from Kansas.

When you upload an image you will get a confirmation within 24-48 hours from your distributor. If you do not hear back, drop your distributor a line or ask on the forum if they received your upload. Do you remember what gallery your photo was from?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]