• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Trying to drum up some volunteers from NAPP

Started by pcraft, December 30, 2006, 01:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcraft

Trying to drum up some volunteers from NAPP

If you'd rather I not show the restoration in my NAPP Portfolio, please let me know and I'll remove it.

http://www.photoshopuser.com/members/portfolios/view/image/68634

Robert

zapphnath

I'm not a NAPP member (can't afford the hundred bucks) but I did find OPR through the PhotoshopTV podcast.

Nice job on the baby's photo - it look's like it's brand new.

pcraft

Thank you Zapphnath.  I sure wish you could afford a NAPP membership.  I feel the forum itself is worth it alone. The Mods and forum members are all so helpful, as are many of the members here..   :)

cmpentecost

Hi Robert,

Nice pix in your NAPP portfolio.  I'm also a NAPP member, and it's worth every penny of the $100.  Between the discounts and what I learn, plus, the magazine, it's a very valuable tool.  There are a lot of free resources on the web too, but NAPP really offers the most.

Christine

OPRAng

Hi Robert,

Thanks for drumming up business. I love it!

Have you seen the whole site? Our forum is now a link that is part of the whole OPR website--www.OperationPhotoRescue.com. I know that most of us just hit the forum as our primary, but the rest of the site has cool features too. My favorite is the map where you can see where all of our volunteers are coming from. We truly are a global community!!!

Thanks for all of your work with OPR and for loving it so much that you want to bring in others. I don't know where we would be without people like you!

Thanks for everything!!!!!

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Ausimax

Quote from: OPRAng on December 30, 2006, 04:23:45 PM
Hi Robert,

Have you seen the whole site? Our forum is now a link that is part of the whole OPR website--www.OperationPhotoRescue.com. I know that most of us just hit the forum as our primary, but the rest of the site has cool features too. My favorite is the map where you can see where all of our volunteers are coming from. We truly are a global community!!!

Thanks for all of your work with OPR and for loving it so much that you want to bring in others. I don't know where we would be without people like you!

Angela

Angela, to this end, it would be helpful if there were a link from the forum to the main OPR website. If there is one I have not been able to find it, and as a result you come to the forum pages, and seldom visit the main site.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

OPRAng

Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Angela,

Yes I know the web address, it just seems strange you can link TO the forums from that site, but you can't link back, FROM the forums.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

pcraft

Quote from: OPRAng on December 30, 2006, 04:23:45 PM
Hi Robert,

Angela

Thank you Angela and all of our Administrators and all the wonderful forum members that give soooooo much of their time helping others out with their acquired knowledge. They are all a very special bunch..  May 2008 be a special year for you all.

Robert

PS. I changed the link at my NAPP member portfolio.