• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi I'm a Newbie!

Started by morganelizabethphoto, July 16, 2014, 06:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morganelizabethphoto

I'm a photography production assistant in California, but I've done freelance retouching for years. I tried my hand at restoration a few years ago for a friend and loved the challenge, but put off joining this lovely site due to work overload (I couldn't stand any more time in front of the computer!) I left one of my big freelancing clients and got some more free time, so I'm looking forward to learning and growing and giving here on this site.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
- Morgan Elizabeth
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's priceless to render someone speechless.

Tori803

Welcome Morgan, from Minnesota! I'm sure you will enjoy working on these restorations, once we have the opportunity to refresh our galleries. In the meantime, feel free to review past posts and look at some of the tutorials other volunteers have put together. There's a lot of experience stored up there!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Morgan Elizabeth,

While we are waiting for photos to restore, it is a good time to review some of the topics on the Forum.  There are a lot of how to information and discussions on photos that are Work in Progress.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Great to have you with us and another welcome from Michigan Morgan!  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Jonas.Wendorf

Welcome to OPR, Morgan, I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)
Best regards,
Jonas