• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Just joined

Started by imjohn, April 04, 2014, 01:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjohn

Hi from Texas,

With a little help from my friends, I hope to be able to cut it.
My restoration experience has been limited to friends and church members.
I'm hoping I can lend a hand here.

John

Mhayes

Hi John, a warm welcome to OPR from Kansas. Stick with us and you will be up to speed in no time. This forum is a great way to meet other members and to get help with any restoration you are having problems with. Check out the information in the Forum under The Volunteer Welcome Center for tips on how to post your photo and also pitfalls to avoid. What you will learn from other volunteers is more than you can find in any one book.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Hi John and welcome from Michigan.  I hope you are not in the area of Texas that suffered storms last night. 

We are glad to have you join us.  As Margie indicated, no matter what your restoration experience, you will be amazed as how you skills will grow by sharing tips and techniques with fellow volunteers on the forum.

Looking forward to working with you.

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Chris.

Hi John,

Welcome to OPR, any questions just ask. :)
Chris

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once... A. Einstein

Mike S.

Another Welcome from Michigan John,

OPR is a learning experience whether you are a beginner or expert, there is always new things to learn.  All of the volunteers are extremely helpful in offering tips.  Pick your photos to restore based on your current experience and you will grow into more difficult ones.

Mike
Mike S.