• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Greetings from Utah!

Started by Romas Grazys, December 23, 2013, 10:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romas Grazys

Hi Folks!

I'm so excited to be part of an awesome community that helps people recover their lost memories.

A little about me. I was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. I am currently working on my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design. I have 3 semesters to go! I enjoy the great outdoors. I love sports photography. Maybe someday I can work for Red Bull. I also enjoy helping people out. Seeing others succeed with my help even if I don't get recognition for it is the icing to my cake.

I hope to meet you all amazing volunteers from around the world. I love making new friends and talking about random things so feel free to contact me.

Happy Holidays.

- Romas Grazys

P.S. I'm always here to help with any problems even if it's not related to photoshop/retouching.

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Romas,

Your help will be very much appreciated by all the people with damaged photos.  If you ever get a chance to go on a copy run you will be able to meet these people and know how much they do appreciate OPR and all the volunteers.  Feel free to help with our volunteers that post there before and work in progress photos when they ask for help on the Forum and feel free to ask for help when you are working on a photo by doing the same.

Congratulations on your progress towards your degree.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Mike

Mike S.

Pat

Hi Romas and another warm welcome from Michigan!  Not only will you find restoring photos for those who have lost so much in natural disasters very rewarding, the forum is a wonderful place to learn and share tips and techniques as you meet fellow volunteers from around the world.

Love your attitude, it will take you far.  All the best as you enter the home stretch on getting that degree! 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

A big welcome from Minnesota!  We are so glad to have you join us.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Romas, Happy Holidays and a warm welcome to OPR from Kansas. With your background you will right at home here. Don't hesitate to ask questions on the forum as sometimes it gets confusing at first. Plus, the OPR Forum is a great way to meet others.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

8) And a warm welcome from sunny Las Vegas! I just put your first picture in your gallery. It's great to have you with us.

Bambi