• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Comments please

Started by Brian N, December 04, 2013, 10:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian N

As always, appreciate any comments on this photo repair.  I tried to downplay the yellow highlights in the chair in front of the child.  I think they were likely related to the use of a flash.  Also, there seems to be a stain on the floor - not sure if it is damage or actually a floor stain.  Any thoughts would also be appreciated.
Brian

Pat

I would be inclined to go ahead and remove the floor stain Brian, it's more of a distraction in the restore than in the original.  Nice job on removing the yellow discoloration on the chair seat.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Very nice!  :up:  I agree about the floor stain and even if it was there originally, the owners will appreciate the carpet cleaning.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Brian N

As always, thanks for the comments.  I'll do a rug cleaning and return the photo.

Brian N

So here is what I think is final.  Bambi had provided me some off air advice and suggested the chair get a coloring to remove the yellowing.  Also the floor stain has been removed.  Any last suggestion before I return the photo this weekend would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Candice

It's been fun watching this picture come to life.  You've done a great job, especially with so many different designs.  :up2:
Candice

Bambi

Looks ready to go home, Brian. Great job! Check your highlights on the guitar and upload it.

Bambi