• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Newcomer!

Started by suzannefiore, November 11, 2013, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzannefiore

Hi everyone. I am thrilled to be part of this community. I am from NYC and saw so much of the devastation from Hurricane Sandy. So many friends said the worst part of losing so much was losing their photos. So I am so grateful I have come to find out about OPR. Currently living in Washington and happy to get started on OPR.

~Suzanne

Pat

Welcome from Michigan Suzanne! 

We hope you will enjoy participating in the OPR Forum also.  You will find a lot of tips and tricks shared here and, we have a lot of fun getting to know our fellow volunteers from around the world.

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

:cool: Warm welcome from sunny Las Vegas.

We are working on photographs from Hurricane Sandy now. We're glad to have your help. And happy to help you with your restorations all the way through. Hope you enjoy OPR as much as we do.

Bambi

Chris.

Chris

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once... A. Einstein

Mike S.

Another welcome from Michigan Suzanne,

As you have already seen this is the place to communicate.  Like Bambi said we have Hurricane Sandy Photos in the galleries to restore.  We had two copy runs for Hurricane Sandy, one to New York and one to New Jersey.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Hi Suzanne, welcome from Kansas and were happy to have you!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Welcome from Oklahoma!
Candice