• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Suggestion to improve image

Started by Alessa, November 03, 2013, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alessa

Hello everyone! I just restore this image, however, people say that two pair of eyes see better than one. I would like to know how can I improve this image before send it to my distributor.

Thank you for your comments! I will be waiting for them.  :)

pd: I sorry but I couldn't find how to put the images one beside the other.
Alessandra

Mhayes

Alessa,

I think you did a very nice job with this pretty little girl. This photo wasn't as easy to restore on the color correction as most. When I color corrected the yellows were warmer than yours, but too warm. The face would have been more tan, but I like what you have done.

You have posted the way we like--the before first followed by the after. That is always better than the side by side where photos are combined instead of individual posting.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Very nice job Alessa.  The family will be very happy to get it back.  Like Margie I also got a slightly different result when I color corrected it, and like Margie I think yours looks better.

I do see a very tiny spot of pink discoloration on the white area of her shirt near the bottom edge of the photo next to the black sleeve.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

Very nice restoration, Alessa! I would have missed that pink spot, Pat.

Bambi

kiska

It seems the white of the shirt is grayish.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Alessa

Thank you all for sharing your comments and suggestions!  :up:

Without them I wouldn't improve the image by myself!
Alessandra