• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another "New to the site"

Started by insideoutgraphics, October 24, 2013, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insideoutgraphics

Thank you for approving my membership to such a worthwhile organization as OPR. I feel honored to have been accepted. I'm currently learning how to navigate my way through the site, but trust, the learning curve will be a memorable experience.

I'm looking forward to the challenge of restoring photographs , but most importantly,using my skills to give back to those that have experienced natural disasters resulting in photo damage.The loss of one's  photographic history must be a truly devastating  experience. And if I can give back a person's history and memories using my skills, that, in and of itself, is a truly rewarding experience.

Pat

Welcome from Michigan!

We hope you will enjoy participation in our forum community.  Not only do we have a lot of fun getting to know our fellow volunteers from around the world, we love trading tips and techniques.  Don't hesitate to post your original along with your wip when you need suggestions or fresh eyes.

Pat   
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

Candice

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan insideoutgraphics,

I am glad to see you have joined and are on the Forum.  Please note when you are logged into the Forum there are some handy tips on the left side of the screen; Navigating OPR, Techniques  Handbook and the link to the to Photoshelter to pick a photo to restore so the gallery distributors can send you the email link to download it.

Mike

Mike S.

Mhayes

Welcome to OPR from Kansas. Relax and enjoy the ride and when you hit a rough spot, don't hesitate to ask. At first there seems like so much to learn, but after awhile it will all fall in place. Great to have you with us.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]