• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Dallas!

Started by NatalieSelavy, October 07, 2013, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieSelavy

Hi there! My name is Natalie and I live in Dallas. I got accepted into the group this past weekend and I am very excited to get started. I am a newbie when it comes to photoshop compared to a lot of yall! I am currently in school for photography which is where I have learned most of my photoshop techniques. I will be graduating with a BFA in March. After that I plan on attending grad school for Art History. I am excited that I can help people with the skills I have acquired in school over the past few years.

I look forward to chatting more with yall!

Natalie ~ www.NatalieSelavy.com

Mhayes

Hi Natalie, welcome to OPR from Kansas. We all started out as newbies and this forum will be a great help in giving you more experience. Look forward to seeing more of you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Natalie,

Looks like excellent training.  I am pleased to see you have joined OPR.  Hope to see more of you on the Forum if you have tips for others or asking for help.  If you get stuck on a photo just post the original and your work in progress with your request for help.

Thank you,
Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Hi Natalie and another welcome from Michigan!

I hope you will not only enjoy restoring photos for people who have suffered through natural disasters but also enjoy participating in the forum. 

As Margie says we all start as newbies and you will be very surprised as how quickly your skills will improve through forum participation.  The photos we deal with have damage from very unique circumstances and we all love sharing the techniques we've discovered to deal with them.  So don't hesitate to follow Mike's advice to post your work to the forum when you get stuck.

Looking forward to working with you,

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome Natalie, from Minnesota! I'm sure you'll enjoy restoring photos with us here. It is a different challenge from the way most people use Photoshop, but very rewarding. Feel free to ask questions and share any techniques you find helpful in dealing with the damage on the photos.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge