• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Holland

Started by Furitsu, October 04, 2013, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furitsu

Hello fellow volunteers! My name is Frits and I'm from the Netherlands, Europe.
Today I was accepted to be a part of this great cause. Can't wait to get started! :)

Photoshop has eaten away much of my waking hours, professionally and as a hobby, since 1991. Restoring photographs especially has always been one of my favorite things to do with the program, wether minute or impossible.

I really hope to be of help, to learn and participate here.

Thanks for having me.
Frits

Pat

Hello Frits and welcome from Michigan.  It's great fun getting to know our fellow OPRers from all over the world and I think you will really enjoy restoring photos and sharing tips and techniques with us.

Looking forward to seeing more of you on the forum.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Pat

Have a great birthday Frits!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Furitsu

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Frits,

Hope you had a great birthday.

Mike S.

Furitsu

Quote from: Mike S. on October 05, 2013, 08:02:23 PM
Another warm welcome from Michigan Frits,

Hope you had a great birthday.

Thanks Mike. I had a great day, and my first image to work on! :)

Mhayes

Welcome Frits to OPR from Kansas and Happy Birthday. Hope your day was special.

If you think PhotoShop eats away at your waking hours now, wait till you get started on some of our photos. You have no idea.  >:D  Okay, you will enjoy knowing that your work means a lot to the families. Hope to see more of you on the Forum and thanks for volunteering.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

Welcome, thank you for joining and increase the amount of dutchies around here as well.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

eury

Quote from: Furitsu on October 04, 2013, 06:54:56 PM
Today I was accepted to be a part of this great cause. Can't wait to get started! :)

Photoshop has eaten away much of my waking hours, professionally and as a hobby, since 1991. Restoring photographs especially has always been one of my favorite things to do with the program, wether minute or impossible.

Thanks for having me.
Frits

OMG = Furitsu, are you the Furitsu I know from Worth? This is Maggie aka Eury :-D Nice to see you here, I have also just joined! :-)

Furitsu

Quote from: eury on October 07, 2013, 02:41:50 AM

Thanks for having me.
Frits

OMG = Furitsu, are you the Furitsu I know from Worth? This is Maggie aka Eury :-D Nice to see you here, I have also just joined! :-)

Hi Eury! Yes it's me. :) Good to see you here too.
Operation Photo Rescue was mentioned in the forums at Worth, so I had a look. The thought of helping people this way really  hooked me immediately.

eury

Quote from: Furitsu on October 07, 2013, 06:38:38 PM
Quote from: eury on October 07, 2013, 02:41:50 AM

Thanks for having me.
Frits

Hi Eury! Yes it's me. :) Good to see you here too.
Operation Photo Rescue was mentioned in the forums at Worth, so I had a look. The thought of helping people this way really  hooked me immediately.

That's wonderful. Your artistic talents are exceptional, they are so very lucky to have your help. I must thank Marga for her thread as we were both brought her by it!

((hugs))
Maggie