• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New to OPR - From Canada

Started by eury, October 03, 2013, 05:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eury

Hi!
My name is Maggie and I am both a photographer and a digital artist. I have only done a few restorations but have a lot of experience with photoshop and photo-manipulation and I hope to be able to help out here.

I live in the province of Quebec, Canada!

:-)
Maggie Terlecki

seekingoz

Pat

A big welcome from Michigan Maggie!  I think you have a lot of fun trading tips and techniques with us, restoring photos, and we hope to see more of you on the forum.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Maggie, a warm welcome from Kansas! I think you will really enjoy the experience and hope to see more of you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

Welcome Maggie, I'm so happy you made it to this place. Your talents will be a great help.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Maggie,

Looks like with your talents you will fit in just fine.  Thank you for joining.
Like the rest have said the Forum is the  place to trade tips and get help on a photo.  Just post the before and the work in progress and ask for help or offer tips to someone else that is requesting help.

Mike
Mike S.

eury

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome.

Just finished my first official restore - and have uploaded to where I think it belongs... had asked for help to find where, but can't find my thread to edit to say I found it.

Hopefully it has been successfully uploaded. Do we get notified that the distributor has received it. I would like to be sure.

:-)
Maggie