• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Not new, but gratefully returning

Started by bobmepp, September 25, 2013, 02:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobmepp

I'm happy to be back after not having a computer for some time earlier this year, after a complete failure of my Windows box. Shared an iPad with my wife for a month or two, then finally after scraping the money together, decided to go with a Mac. A Mac Mini was all I could afford but it is working great with Photoshop CC. I just took advantage of the new deal Adobe is offering of PS CC and Lightroom for $10/month for former Photoshop owners. I was procrastinating for a bit after getting the  Mini, until I got the email from Margie Hayes which built a fire under me. So thanks Margie for that. I picked out some photos to work on and hope I am not too rusty...

Pat

Welcome back Bob.  Just post your wip on the forum for tips and suggestions and we will help you get rid of the rust  :)

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Welcome back Bob,

Glad to see you on the Forum and hope to see some of your restores here also.  If you get stuck on one post the Original and the Work in Progress on the Forum and you will get help.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Bob, great to have you back and looks like things are improving computer/software wise. Glad the fire under you worked and no one got hurt.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lena48

Bob, my husband swears by (not at) his mac mini! I understand mini owners are a pretty loyal bunch!  I just got a27" imac a few month ago. It took he place of an imac I had for about 7  years. I'm lovin it!
I too was jolted back by Margie's email. It is so easy to let time get away from us. Had rotator cuff surgery on the 11th so will spend a bit of time getting back in the swing! ::)

Mhayes

Lena, great to see you back and I do understand there are reasons why some volunteers have been away. I'm happy the newsletter has brought so many back.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]