• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Eagle River, Alaska

Started by seekingoz, September 23, 2013, 05:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingoz

I'm not really a new volunteer, but a returning volunteer. My husband and I moved from South Lake Tahoe, California to Eagle River, Alaska in June. It's really beautiful here (near Anchorage). It's already snowing, though. We went from summer to winter in about a week.

I'm glad to be back. I do have one questions, though. I tried to change my profile to show my new address but couldn't find the page with that info on it. I'd appreciate a little direction. While I wait, I'm going to head over to photoshelter and look through the photos.

Mhayes

Great to have you back!

Which place are you trying to change your address--the Forum or PhotoShelter?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

seekingoz

It's good to be back. It was a weird, stressful couple of months, but we're here now and loving it.

I changed my time zone in Photoshelter. I was trying to change location in my OPR profile information. It still says I live in South Lake Tahoe.

Pat

Welcome back.

Did you try clicking on "Profile" at the top of the Forum Home page and then "Account Related Settings" to change your location?

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome back! There's lots to do  ^-^
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

seekingoz

Hi Pat,

Yes, I did go through those steps. The last item on the 'Account Related Settings' said a password is needed to change profile settings. I entered my password but exactly the same screen came up again. It never went to the page where I could change my location. I've tried it 4 or 5 times.

Any suggestions?

Pat

Sorry the information I gave you was incomplete. 

You need to be logged into the Forum Home page, click on Profile at the top of the page, then underneath Account Related Settings you should see Forum Profile Information and clicking on that will give you the page you need to change your location.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

seekingoz

It's amazing how easy it is to overlook something that, in hindsight, is so simple.  :-[

Thanks.