• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Labor Day

Started by Mhayes, August 30, 2013, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Wishing all of you a great Labor Day weekend! For those not in the U.S. and not getting a day off, sorry.  :'(

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Mike S.

Pat

Take some time to enjoy the weekend wherever you are.

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

G3User

I got the message Margie. :mad:

For your edification, the first of September is Father's Day so responding to your prod is my only duty of the day.

I have been working on a new avatar for you and since Mike has stirred thing up, thought I should post my WIP.

Maybe a competition, the are many of us who know that the benign image you currently display is just meant to fool new members, the rest of us know the real Margie

From half the world away

Athol

Mhayes

Ahhh Athol, and to think this one almost flew under the radar---almost.   :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

I look forward with anticipation for your WIP.

Cheers,  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Athol,

So cute and harmless looking. Smart move by sticking with a side view as you would have been on dangerous territory otherwise.  :cool:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

A little more tweaking to make it more reflect the real Margie  ;)

Athol

Pat

Athol unfortunately this transgression does not make you eligible for the services of the witness protection program.  It might be a good idea to get your affairs in order.  I'm just saying.....

Pat  
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Athol,

With that latest tweak, I think it would be a good idea to follow Pat's advice.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Athol, it would appear you have crossed the red line in the sand and there is no going back. Pat was so right and remember it is fall here and spring over there and you know what that means? Us ducks will be planning our migration---look for me at a pond near you.  >:D

Margie

P.S. Be sure to donate your organs before the end comes.  ;)

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Thanks Pat and Mike, I appreciate your advice. After all the creativity I though Margie would be overjoyed. The again, what do men know about women ???

Margie, I am in receipt of your attorney's letter and will, given the warning it contained, cease and desist immediately.  :'(

Athol

kiska

Athol, I missed the "wide load".  :funny: :funny: :funny: ;D ;D ;D
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

G3User

Careful Kiska or you will finish up on "THE LIST" and that means :knuppel:

Athol