• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Ideas for missing info?

Started by Tori803, July 14, 2013, 12:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori803

The upper right portion of this photo offers little information on what was originally there. Does anyone have any ideas for filling in the area?

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Tori, great job so far. This is going to be hard if there is no reference photo. It would be good to keep the fence, car--but not much info there. Perhaps you could darken in the car, extend the street and maybe trees beyond that. Not much help, I know.  :-[

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

I'll give that a try. I think I'll have to suggest some sky and street and trees in the background. The car will be a challenge, but at least you can tell that it's grey  :)
Tori

Bambi

You've done an amazing job so far. I put another picture in your gallery for reference, but I don't know if it will be much help.

Bambi

Tori803

Thanks Bambi. The reference photo does confirm the little bit of detail in the house in the background.
Tori

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Thanks Margie! It's on its way home.
Tori

Bambi

Great job, Tori!  :loveit:

Bambi

Pat

You can't help but smile when looking at this photo; you can just tell that lovely lady has a wonderful personality!  It must have been fun working on this one.  Another great job, Tori.
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Thank you all! This photo reminded me of when I got my first camera (an Olympus OM1). I was taking pictures of everything in sight and my friends starting falling into poses when they saw me coming.
Tori