• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Two boys

Started by paulboyowhite, June 21, 2013, 07:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulboyowhite

Hi again everyone. 8)

Please take a look at this and throw your opinions into the mix.

I think the level adjustments make it look over saturated which I could lower slightly ??
The boy on the left has a blue tint on his shorts so would i be correct in assuming they are navy in colour  ??
The boy on the right has yellow marks on his shorts and I am undecided as to whether its damage or they are actually stripes.

Being from the UK our houses do lean toward having a brown roof so to me the purple roof looks wrong but I think I am right in saying it is a purple roof

So there you have it .Go for it.

I have just noticed I have patched in a little too far on the right shorts too but that is easy rectified.
I get knocked down but I get up again,your never gonna keep me down.

Chumbawamba

paulboyowhite

EDIT

I have decided to strip right back to levels and go from there.I was not happy at all .
the questions still apply though .
:D

Chumbawamba

kiska

The corrected photo is over saturated. Here is my basic levels (each Channel) and curves. As to the roof, it is probably dark gray. One way to correct is make a new empty layer, set to color and paint with black or white at med. opacity and build up the paint.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

paulboyowhite

Been busy at work and have not completed this yet.
My wife has booked us a weekend away so ill complete it early next week monday or tuesday

Chumbawamba

Typo

I've never seen a purple roof either - seems odd to me too.