• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Oklahoma City

Started by zmanphoto, May 29, 2013, 12:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zmanphoto

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Mark Zimmerman.  I am from OKC and have recently found out about this site after the devestating EF-5 tornado tore through Moore, Okla. and other towns nearby.  Although I teach digital photography, restoration is pretty new to me.
Thanks for allowing me to join in on this fantastic organization!

Mark Zimmerman

Mhayes

Hi Mark,

We are so happy to have you and I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Mark was good enough to let me use his photograph for the homepage/blog of the damaged photos that were brought in from the tornado.

Margie

P.S. We will have you up to speed in no time.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Mark,

Looks like you are already helping and learning.  The Forum is an outstanding tool to learn more.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Hi Mark and another warm welcome from Michigan.  It's great to have you on board.  Looking forward to working with you and seeing more of you on the forum.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome Mark, and thanks for the photo! I'm sure you'll enjoy helping out with us!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Candice

You'd think you'd learned your lesson letting in one Okie, let alone another....

:hug:  Mark.... OKC there too.  OH... and my maiden name was Zimmerman.  Small world. :)
Candice