• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Started by John, November 23, 2006, 02:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I just wanted to say that I think we all have a lot to be thankful for and that everyone involved with OPR should be insanely proud of what we're doing and continue to do.

We're approaching 2007 and I ask everyone who is active in the forum if they are willing to help rejuvinate our efforts and help spread the OPR message even beyond what we have done to date.  Dumb question?  Probably! :-)

There are bigger things to come for OPR and I am really looking forward to seeing what we accomplish!!

Have a great holiday everyone!

John

Veronica

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

glennab

Hi crew

I appreciate  the Thanksgiving wishes.  I had a house full of grandkids all week, so I've been rather out of the loop.  The young-uns confiscated both of my computers, so I've had to battle just to check my e-mail. I hope all of you had as wonderful day as we did!

John, you're right. We have so very much for which to be thankful!

I'm doing everything I can to promote OPR.  Since I'm a graphic designer, I pass along our web site to anyone I contact who's in the same field and ask them to check out the site and pass the word on.  I also contacted NPR and suggested that they check out the organization because I think it would make a great story for them.

If you have any other suggestions, I'll do whatever I can.  I'm so proud of OPR, I make everyone around me nuts, because I talk about it all the time.  My husband says I'm obsessed.  I confess!

Best to all of you,

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)