• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

reconstruction help

Started by khawley, March 27, 2013, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khawley

Hi I am working on this pic and having trouble with the left side of the woman's face.  It is pretty destroyed in the original.  Looking for any suggestions.  I have tried copying and flipping the other side...doesn't look right...

what I have at this point...

original

Struggling...
Thanks!
Kris

Candice

You're on the right path and doing a great job!

I had a go of it.

Candice

Pat

Hi Kris,

You've done a great job so far!  Her face is really tough.  I think you want to watch the placement of her ear and the slope of her neck.  It looks like maybe her jaw is a little more square than what you are showing.  She has great cheek bones, you want to be sure to remain true to that on the repaired side also.

I hope this will give you a rough idea, I'm sure you will be able to a much better job of it:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

Quote from: Pat on March 27, 2013, 08:34:19 PM
Hi Kris,

You've done a great job so far!  Her face is really tough.  I think you want to watch the placement of her ear and the slope of her neck.  It looks like maybe her jaw is a little more square than what you are showing.  She has great cheek bones, you want to be sure to remain true to that on the repaired side also.

I hope this will give you a rough idea, I'm sure you will be able to a much better job of it:

Pat

Is it possible that her hair is pulled back?  Some older women use to do that and use a net on their hair.  The red is a contour of the face I've pointed at the shadow I see. 

Candice

Pat

Quote from: klassylady25 on March 27, 2013, 08:28:44 PM
You're on the right path and doing a great job!

I had a go of it.

Candy, you added your post while I was getting mine ready and I didn't see it.  I think you got the contour of her face better than I did  :up:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

QuoteCandy, you added your post while I was getting mine ready and I didn't see it.  I think you got the contour of her face better than I did  Thumbs up

Pat

......  And I liked your cheek area better.  I didn't fade mine down at the point of posting.  Sure hope this helped Kris.
Candice