• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Creating a Hairdo

Started by seelcraft, March 26, 2013, 08:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seelcraft

Hi, Bambi suggested that I show my efforts on this one.

There is a goodly clump of hair in the center so I tried to use that:
Here's the pic with the vest rebuilt and the hair mold cleared away.

I then grabbed 2 copies of the good hair, rotated them, trimmed them, and Liquified them:

I then gave the hair edges some frazzles with the Smudge Finger, giving this result.

Any suggestions for improvements will be appreciated. I never wanted to be a hair stylist!
Doug
Chemists have solutions!

Pat

Hi Doug,

I see several areas of green discoloration in her hair.  The hair you have placed on the side of her head photo left does not seem attached to the hair at the top of her head and also has a sharp edge along the side of her face form the temple area down to her earlobe.

I got a little different result than you when I tried color correcting with curves:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

I wonder if there are any more photos of this girl so we check out her hairdo.  Somehow it seems to me like she has her hair gathered at the back with a few short corkscrew like curls at the side?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

I checked the archives, Hannie, and there are no other pictures of her at this age with this hairstyle.

Bambi

seelcraft

On the day my future wife had her engagement picture taken, she had a beehive hairdo.
She had never had one before, and never has had one since.
Chemists have solutions!