• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Getting a photo

Started by BobKent, March 15, 2013, 03:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobKent

I have tried now at least 20 times to even see a photo to work on, do they exist?

If so please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.  I click on the left link to get an image and its always empty :-(

Thanks

seekingoz

When you click on the Photoshelter link it should open a separate OPR tab (at least it's separate on my computer). You need to sign on to that page, too. It's been a couple weeks since I set up my own account (I have a short attention span) so I don't remember if you can use the same login that you use on this page or if you have to create something new...but you need to create an account to login. Once you've done that, you can go to the Galleries tabs to find photos.

If I haven't done a good job describing this, I'm sure someone else will be able to give you better instructions.   :)

Good luck!

Judy

Pat

Hi Bob,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say "I click on the left link to get an image and its always empty"  However I hope the following will help...

When you are logged into the OPR Forum Home page you will be able to see a Navigating OPR click-on button on the left side of your screen.  Pages 6, 7, and 8, of that pdf have a lot of excellent information complete with screen shots to get you started with our Photoshelter galleries.  Tess, Bambi, and Jonas' galleries all have photos in them at this time.

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author