• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hurricane Sandy run

Started by Niksmum, January 27, 2013, 09:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

Just wanted to let you know that my local paper ran an article about the run next weekend in NYC.

Way to go guys  :up2: :up2: :up2:

Niksmum

Pat

Very nice Niksmum.  Thanks for sharing that.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Thanks for sharing Niksmum. I tried going on their website, but you have to be a paid subscriber. The amount of publicity we are getting is great! We are also reaching out to those who can't make it in, but need their photos restored.

Keep your fingers crossed that the weather in NY will be good that weekend.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Less than a week to go. Everyone ready?
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

dyocum555

Looking forward to all the fun and frustration.  :up:
Really...that's what you're going with?

Canon 7D, Photoshop CS6, Topaz Labs, On One,  NAPP Member, Intuos5

Hannie

Thanks Irene for sharing the article!  Only 4 days to go, wish I could join in!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

4 more days... Wishing you best on your journey.  We know they are meeting an excellent, caring crew.

:)  Candy
Candice

Mhayes

Thanks! I can't believe that it is only a few days before the copy run as it feels like the planning has lasted a year. All copy runs are special, but I feel like I have come full circle from when I started with OPR. I volunteered in 2007 after seeing the link on Katrin Eismann's website for her book Photoshop Restoration and Retouching to join OPR to help after Hurricane Katrina. Never would I have ever guessed that I would get to work with her on a copy run. I look forward to meeting her and all the other great people that have given so much to make this a fantastic run.

:loveit:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Hope you all have a "quacking" good time :wnw:

Athol

Mhayes

Yes, I'm preening for the event and happy to report that I have not started to "molt." Appreciate your well wishes.

:hug:

The Duck
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

I too also joined in 2007 from reading Katrin's book.  My full circle may take longer to complete.  Give my regards to the Teacher of the Restorers.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Closecrop

Just wanted to add my voice in wishing the best on this endeavor!
It is so exciting to be part of this! Looking forward to the oncoming deluge of opportunities and challenge's.   :D
Ne Obliviscaris

Niksmum

I am trying so hard to find the time to visit you all while you are in my hometown, but guys its my Grandson birthday and also Super Bowl and we have parties on both days !!!!!!!  :D
Do  you think anyone would notice if I disappeared for a couple of hours  ;)

Irene

Tori803

Looking forward to updates as soon as Margie recovers!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge