• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from frigid Philadelphia

Started by sguy123, January 23, 2013, 08:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sguy123

Happy to be part of OPR and looking forward to being able to restore photos, and learning new techniques from the veterans.

Jim

dyocum555

Welcome! We had a windchill of -8 yesterday.  brrrrrrr
Really...that's what you're going with?

Canon 7D, Photoshop CS6, Topaz Labs, On One,  NAPP Member, Intuos5

Mhayes

Hi Jim, welcome to OPR from Kansas with a temp now of 41 which sounds like a heat wave compared to what you have. When it's cold outside you can stay inside and restore photos.  ;) Thanks for joining and things will be picking up soon.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Jim

Welcome from sunny, if a bit chilly, Florida.  After watching the chill factors in the midwest and northeast on CNN this evening, I don't think I'd better carp about our night temps in the high 40s.

I'm so glad you've joined us.  I can pretty much guarantee that you'll love every minute of it - even when you're hunkered down with a difficult restoration.  I'm one of the group's long-term members, and this stint with OPR has been the best thing I've ever done for myself and for people who have lost so much to weather beasts.

While things are relatively slow, you might want to check out some of the older threads to see how we help each other, perhaps meet some of the incorrigbles in the group and pick up some tips and tricks.

Hope to see more of you on the forum.

Cheers
GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)