• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Christian_21_16 Review

Started by Rbm, February 19, 2013, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbm

Greetings,

I think I'm about finished with this one.  I first thought that white patch on the floor in front of the Dad's and bride's feet was damage.  I decided it was actually part of the photo so I didn't try to do anything with that.  Same with the dark stains on the house siding on the right.  Anything else I need to do to this one?

Thanks,
Richard Mayes

seekingoz

I'm interested to find out what people have to say. Some of the marks that are questionable have the same round edges that the obvious stains have.

Judy

Bambi

I think the floor is scuffed, but the white area is damage.

Bambi

Mhayes

I agree with Bambi, the white are is damage to the photo from water.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Rbm

Bambi and Margie,

Here's a new version with that mess on the floor revised.  I'm glad I was able to this.  It was bugging me.

Thanks,
Richard

Mhayes

Much better! Just a suggestion, but you might even the dark places on the floor to either look like shadows or lighten them.

Nice,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Rbm

Hey Margie,

Here's a new version with those dark spots on the floor lightened.  I think this is "much-more-better" like this.

Also, in the lower right corner of this photo I'm seeing something that looks like writing.  Looks to me like the lower half of the writing has been cut off.  I was wondering if more of this writing was visible on the original copy-run image.  If not I will just leave it as it is on this version of the image.

Thanks,
Richard

Mhayes

Richard, this looks great and like how you took care of the flooring. I went back and looked at some others and could find no writing, so will assume it was damage. Thanks for checking that out.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

seekingoz

It looks terrific, Richard. Nice job.  :up2:

Judy

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]