• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New comer

Started by alberto, January 20, 2013, 08:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alberto

My name is Alberto and I"m a new comer to this group.  Hope to help in anyway I can and learn from all of you.  I'm glad that news about OPR are spreading and the Maine Media Workshops mentioned it in the recent Newsletter:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=bhqhq6eab&v=001zsj4A0_3E1HbyYFUIxNEbdcLAsiyIeIT5FK_Vk586bBgkfNbkQYij5T1yAMBLE511zeqWJdyasjsuQw_owCmAM4xhy5rEWF3c9tExPp2dpivqTt6qpU1ZF70muhbi0MD

Alberto

Pat

Alberto, welcome from Michigan and we are so glad you have joined us.  I think you will really enjoy helping us restore damaged photos.  There should be an abundance of them in the galleries after the New York copy run in early February.  In the meantime make yourself comfortable on the forum, become familiar with how things work.  If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the link to the wonderful Main Media Workshops Newsletter.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Alberto, a warm welcome to OPR from Kansas. Look forward to seeing more of you on the forum and thanks for the link to the Main Media Workshops Newsletter---very nice! One correction and that is we have closer to 3,000 rather than 700 although the latter maybe be closer to those active.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Alberto,

Pleased to have you as part of OPR.  Thanks for passing on the nice post from the Maine Media Workshops.

Mike
Mike S.