• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New from Wellsville Kansas

Started by Greg, January 07, 2013, 02:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Hi, My name is Greg I work from home as a call center rep. for a large cell phone company, do photography on the side, make wine and beer, work on my garden in the summer. I was a quality control inspector for many years with a large pharmaceutical company. I like working on photos and am looking forward to learning everything I can from you. And hope to turn some frowns :'( around :).

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Gregg,

Nice to see you on the Forum and a part of OPR.  We should have a new batch of photos to restore after the February Copy Run in New York.  In the mean time take advantage of all the Forum has to offer.  Lots of good tips and some funny things too.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Another welcome from Michigan.  It's great to have you on board Greg.  Because the galleries are bare now you have an excellent opportunity to just take some time to get to know everyone on the forum and see how things work so you can hit the ground running when the first photos come pouring in from Hurricane Sandy.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

A warm welcome to OPR from Kansas and as we both know it isn't warm around here. So great to have another Kansan. This will give you special status and I will go easy on you the first year or so. OK, we really go easy on about everyone, even though when you see your first photo to restore you will have your doubts.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]