• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Where is everybody?

Started by glennab, November 10, 2006, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Max

Thanks for jumping in.  I didn't imagine that I'd have a cyber-family, but the OPR group really is that for me.  Plus I'm just a communicating fool!  I write quite a bit for my pubs at work, but evidently that's not enough.  Way too busy brain.  It's annoying sometimes , because I can't seem to turn off the hard drive!  Difficult to even put it to sleep.

Ironic that you're dealing with storm damage. We had some weird nasty storms last night and I got up this morning to a flooded dining room.  Our roof has been leaking for years, and we have an architect looking over the plans my husband designed for a new one, but he's taking his sweet time.  I hope it doesn't all cave in before the new one goes up!

Glad you were able to get yours repaired.  You must be quite a handyman.

We can stand together as the "Mop Brigade"!  Unless we here in Gulfport become the "homeless brigade" because the front of our house is roofless!

Best to you -- I'd better haul it off to work.

GG

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

I'm still checking in now and then, whenever I need a quick break from unpacking and organizing.  I am whipped, though, from going non-stop all week.  I should have taken a picture of my office BEFORE the move, as right now, it's nothing but boxes, and stuff emptied from boxes.  The kitchen is the priority at this point, at getting it unpacked and everything in its place.

I understand OPR will be releasing the next batch of photos soon, so I'm sure we'll all be back at it again very soon, with more activity in the forums.

Christine

milanab

glennab...thanks for the hugs...back at you.. dad has been on meds for over 30 years.  he is mildly schizophrenic and has the depression issue.
son took a set back, has missed almost 10 days of school and with 3 honors classes that adds up to a bunch of make up work.  he could not tolerate the 2nd antibiotic and the doc sent him for chest x-rays due to the history of pneumonia ,  thank the Lord they were normal.  put him on  a third antibiotic and this has been the quietest day in months.  still a little cough but not bad.  thanks for the thoughts and prayers
without faith...there is no hope