• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

From Italy

Started by paolague, January 01, 2013, 04:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paolague

Hi!
I'm from Italy and new arrival!
I'm a restorer of canvas and wall paintings, in stand by, and so I decide tohelp the memories of photos.
Nice to meet you all! :up:

Paola

Mhayes

Hi Paola,

Welcome to OPR from Kansas. What an interesting career you have in restoring canvas and wall paintings. What part of Italy are you in? That's the great thing about OPR is that volunteers come from all over the world.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Welcome Paola,

I'm sure you'll enjoy working with this group, although sometimes they are a little crazy.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Pat

Welcome Paola!  Restorer of canvas and wall paintings; how very interesting.  With those talents I'm sure you have developed an eye that will give you a leg up when it comes to restoring photos as well. 

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing tips with you on the forum.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Welcome Paola,

Your current restoration work is very interesting.  I look forward to see some your tips on the Forum.

Mike
Mike S.

paolague

Hi all!
I'm sorrow for my english!
I'm from northern Italy, near Maggiore Lake, between Milan and Swisse!

I will try to follow you, you are very talkative! :up:

Cheers!

Mhayes

Hi Paolague, no need to apologize for your English as some of us have trouble with our own native tongue. What a beautiful place to live.

As to talkative, you havn't seen anything yet. The best is yet to come.  :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome Paola, thanks for joining us to help restore photos for disaster victims!
Margie is right you know, you think this is talkative, wait till our notorious (but beloved) GK gets news of this...  :)

Happy New Year,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]