• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Please look over

Started by battleaxe, December 12, 2012, 05:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Hi
  Here is my latest.  I got the text on the sign from another camp snoopy sign.  Tried to match original coloring for the letters.  Not sure what to do for the sides and top damage. Not sure how to do more corrections to the child.

Now that I have it posted I know I have to really do a better job on the top left   :)

Let the suggestions flow  :hug:

philbach

Wow a lot of good work there.  On the left side of the photo near the stump there is a blob of something that doesn't belong.  Study the edges of the bottom of the stumps to remove some orange stuff.  And along the edges of the sign and the letters A and M and P of Camp.   Some of the foliage over the sign looks a tad strange.  But this is all minor touch up stuff. 
phil

sagahr49

Battleaxe, you must have the patience of a saint to have gotten to this point with this one.  Nice work.  Only suggestion, beyond the feedback that Phil gave you, is at the top left of the photo, it appears you might have turned a flag into wall.  When I look at the original it looks as though the flag has a single stripe on its left border, and that there is a stain in the upper right part of the flag.

Regards,

Steve
Windows 7 x64, PS CS5, Nikon Capture NX2, Lightroom 3.6

battleaxe

Thanks Phil and Steve! 
Steve I think that near the tree on left is damage .   The right side has the same three line pattern.
So I'll try to clone the three line pattern in better.  Unless both are posted note damage, instead of roofing?  Have to follow the trees better.  Right now they are both not quite the same as the original
Will  scrutinise all the damages
Again thanks.  :hug:

battleaxe

Jonas
I sent this to you.  Am still working on it but I seem to be undoing more that fixing.  So have sent what I have, before I completely destroy it.   Don't know what to do to the sides and top. Have just  spot healed and cloned  a bit .

Mhayes

BA, I think the family is going to be so delighted with what you have done---big difference in the before and after.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

You did a great job BA!

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]