• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Howdy from Lexington, Tennessee!

Started by 110mediadesign, November 21, 2012, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

110mediadesign

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I'm a new volunteer for OPR!

My name is Jessica and I own a small graphic design/advertising/marketing studio in Lexington, Tennessee.  We are about halfway between Nashville and Memphis for those of you who wondered where on earth this tiny town is.

I've been a graphic designer for over 12 years and photo restorations are probably one of my most favorite things to do in the art/design world.  I do a lot of work for many non-profit organizations at a reduced cost but this is my first time volunteering to help with my artwork. 

I feel that this is a huge opportunity and such a privilege to be involved in such great work!  Giving back to people, when they have already lost so much, is something more people need to experience in this world.  I'm thankful for the opportunity and I hope to be involved for a long, long time!

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

Jessica (Jess)
Coloring your world... one pixel at a time!

Tori803

Welcome, Jess! I'm sure you'll enjoy volunteering here.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Jess,

A warm welcome from Kansas and we are so happy to have you join. You are going to love it here and you will get a variety of photos with different problems to solve. Right now we are finishing off from our last two runs: Hummelstown, PA and Joplin, MO. Starting soon we hope to have photos from NY that got hit by Hurricane Sandy. We are in the planning stages and it may be a month or two before we hit the ground running. After that there will a huge amount of photos to restore.

Thanks for volunteering!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

110mediadesign

:loveit:  I spent most of my Wednesday just looking through restorations that others have completed and I am ready to get the ball rolling.  I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA and have many friends and family who were effected by Hurricane Sandy.  I've been passing the word along that there will eventually be copy runs set up and I will provide them more information as it becomes available.

I'm certain that I will absolutely enjoy myself... and there will be some projects that will cause me to look like this...  :D  :mad: but I'm up for the challenge.

Thanks again for this opportunity and I look forward to learning and helping those who need our services!

Take care,

Jess
Coloring your world... one pixel at a time!

Hannie

Hi Jessica and a warm welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!
Hope you will enjoy your first OPR restore.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]