• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Is he using a walker?

Started by Rbm, October 11, 2012, 08:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbm

Greetings,

When I first looked at this image I thought the gentleman on the right was gripping a cane in his right (as you view the photo) hand.  Then I noticed his other hand was resting on what looked to me like a walker.  I now think it is a walker.  Does anyone else see it differently?

Thanks,
Richard

Tori803

Unless you see some real structure of a walker on one of the channels (blue?) I don't think you can interpret what's there from the damage. Our brains always want to make sense of the damaged areas, but often the details have been deleted by the damage. Myself, I would restore the area as trousers with little detail in a dark area.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Richard,

I do not believe he has a walker, but rather the ink is so distorted to give it that possibility. I have downloaded another one to your gallery that will show him better and also give you more information. Let me know if you get it OK. I didn't send out an invitation, but rather dropped it in with your other photos in your gallery.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

There are other pictures of him without a walker. That's just the damage on the picture.

Bambi

Rbm

Greetings,

Thank you Tori and Margie and Bambi.  I'm sure glad I asked before I spent a lot a time trying to draw in a walker.

And yes Margie.  I found and downloaded the photo you added to my gallery.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Richard.