• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Damage or landscape stones

Started by Rbm, September 13, 2012, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbm

Greetings,

I think I'm just about finished with this one.  It came from Tess's gallery.  I outlined an area that I have a question about.  Is this just damage or is it part of the stone landscaping.  I initially had this area filled with grass and then I decided it should be part of the stone landscaping.  Now I just don't know.

How about those three plants?  I'm sure the red one is artificial and I think the two green ones are too.  Any other opinions?

I know I still have some tree work to do and that section of road along the right edge needs some work.

Thanks,
Richard

Pat

Hi Richard,
The flowers do appear to be artificial to me.  I think at the fence corner where you have two there are actually four and there may be at least an additional two along the side fence.  While the flowers along the side fence seem to be in a dirt bed like in front so stones there would make sense, I can't see any.  Maybe someone with better eyes than mine can chime in on that.   

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author