• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Miami

Started by venecochick09, July 09, 2012, 01:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

venecochick09

Hi all! My name is Ivette and I'm a graphic designer student.

I'm not that experienced in  the whole photo editing thing, but I am learning and very excited to be able to help people by restoring damaged  photographs. I hope to the best and help the  Operation Photo rescue team. :) 

Mhayes

Hi Ivette from Kansas. We are happy to have you join and don't let lack of experience stop you as we were all beginners at one time. Start out with the easier ones and don't get discouraged if you get stuck on a photo as that is what we are here for. Also, keep checking the galleries as more photos get added.

Have fun and look forward to seeing you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Hi Ivette and a big welcome from Michigan!

OPR volunteers come from all over the world, all levels of experience, and we all enjoy sharing tips and techniques.  Don't hesitate to post your questions or ask for suggestions. 

I think you will find this work tremendously rewarding and we look forward to getting to know you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Hi Ivette,  a warm welcome to Operation Photo Rescue from Michigan.  .  Very pleased to have you aboard.  There is a lot of satisfaction knowing that you are helping someone restore their precious memories.  As Margie and Pat have said above, start with the simpler photos and  please use the Forum to ask for help at any time when working on a restoration.   

Mike

Mike S.