• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Northern England

Started by bobbydazzler, May 02, 2012, 04:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbydazzler

Hello everyone,

What a wonderful idea this is!

I'm so pleased to have been offered the opportunity to contribute....albeit, at this moment in time, in a purely amateur fashion.

I'm very 'green' in some of the more advanced aspects of CS5 (although I've been involved in computing professionally for longer than I care to remember!) but determined to learn as much as I can....hopefully in part from the amazingly talented people resident here!

I'm sure we'll speak again, soon  ;)

Be good,

Bob

Mike S.

Welcome Bob,

I have visited your homeland 5 or 6 times and enjoyed it.  Please review the Forum for How To segments, there is a lot about Photoshop and what OPR expects.  Look at the Navigating OPR, and Techniques Handbook to the left of the Forum when you are logged in.  A lot of information available.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Hi Bob and a warm welcome from Michigan!

We were all "green" at one time and many of us still are.  Photoshop is something I don't think you ever get done learning and one of the first things you learn is what works for one photo will not necessarily work for another.  So, don't hesitate to post your work in progress to the forum for tips and suggestions if you need help.  Everyone here is always ready to offer a bit of friendly advice.  Hope to see you again on the forum soon.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Bob from Kansas. It's great to have you join us and don't worry about the advance aspects of restoring. It might even be it easier as you will be open to different ways to restore a photo.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum from Amsterdam.
You will feel right at home here, lots of nice folk to help if you get stuck or need an extra pair of eyes.
Hope the weather there is better than it is here! (cloudy and rainy)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]