• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Please Nitpick

Started by Marydh, April 18, 2012, 06:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marydh

Okay, I haven't done this in about a year and a half so be kind.
I need some other eyes.  Please let me know any suggestions you may
have. Hair and hands are SO fun, huh?
Thanks.
Mary

Pat

An Absolutely superb job Mary.  Other than just a hint of damage remaining on the collar /neck of the little girl's shirt it looks fantastic.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

lurch

Shouldn't the boy's shirt be white? I can understand the girl's sweater being off-white. It looks, however, like they're both the same color . . . this is definitely a nitpick, BTW.
<C>

Mhayes

Lurch, when I try to color correct it doesn't want to make the boy's sweater all white. The more I look at it it looks like it is two-toned with beige color on the top running down his sleeve.

Mary, what a beautiful job you have done---especially on repairing the little boy's hair.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Mary what a beautiful repair job! 
I agree with Margie that the little shirt is off white.  I did an auto color correct also and the shirt stayed a beige like color.  Even if I sample the white on the teddy bear snout the shirt stays beige.

I have one tiny little nitpick, I wonder if there could be a little more highlight on top of the little girl's hair? (I think there is some underneath the damage in the original)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Marydh

Thanks to you all.  I'll do some tweaking and send the little ones home. :)
Mary