• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Any Suggestions?

Started by philbach, April 09, 2012, 07:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

I am nearing the end on restoring this very nice photo.  I would appreciate some comments on what needs to be done.  Thanks.

phil

Hannie

Great job Phil!

Perhaps you can make the bottom of her bangs a little more irregular like the original?
(probably even more than I did)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Hi Phil,

What a wonderful photo (I love that expression on the little girl's face) and you have done a great job with it; it looks almost brand new! :up2:

I agree with Hannie about the little girls bangs and would add that the hair below her ears and around the side of her face should maybe have a more delicate appearance?  Young children sometimes tend to have very fine almost wispy hair and I think that maybe is true with this girl. 

The item the girl is holding is made of some type of netting I think on the inside so should maybe not be quite as blurred as you have indicated?

One last thing if you look closely you will see a bright spot on the boy's eyelid below the pupil of his eye on the left that is a little distracting.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Great looking wispy hair Pat!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

Thanks Hannie and Pat.  I appreciate it. 
phil